Welcome to Scripps Health! We are committed to providing you with a positive learning experience throughout your rotation at Scripps Health. Should you have any questions regarding student requirements or what needs to be turned in, please contact your course faculty.
Affiliation Agreements: If your school does NOT have an affiliation agreement in place, click here.
Scripps Health only accepts student’s clinical compliance documents such as background checks, immunization records, attestation forms, etc. through a web-based Clinical Rotation Management system called Complio. This change has been made to simplify rotations, boost productivity, and reduce paperwork and workload for those involved in clinical onboarding.
If your school is contracted with American DataBank to manage student rotations through the Complio system, your school will assign the Scripps requirements to you. This process incurs no additional cost for the students. If you have any questions about using Complio please contact American DataBank directly at (303) 302-9207 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If your school is NOT contracted with American DataBank to manage student rotations through the Complio system, students will need to go to www.scrippsbackground.com, where you will be able to create a Complio profile, place an order for a background check and drug screen, complete Scripps Health’s onboarding requirements, and share your profile with Scripps Health.
- Background Check and Drug Screen
- Required Immunizations
- Scripps Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement
- Online Orientation Modules
- Emergency Contact Information
- Social Media Agreement
- Dress Code
How to Profile or Rotation Share
Once the student has completed each requirement and they are fully compliant by the compliance standards set by Scripps Health, they will need to share their profile with Scripps Health. PLEASE NOTE: Complio will not allow a student’s profile to be shared until and unless the student has become compliant with every Scripps Health requirement.
- • For Schools Using Complio: If your institution is partnered with American DataBank (whether through the consortium or individually) to manage rotations in Complio, the administrator will be responsible for sharing student profiles with Scripps Health 3 weeks prior to a rotation start date. Once the profile/rotation share is approved by Scripps, access will be requested. Prior to the start date, you will see an email from Student Placements with the student access information. If you have not received the clearance email one week prior to a student’s start date, please email StudentPlacements@scrippshealth.org to check on clearance prior to sending the student for their first day. *For detailed Rotation Share instructions, it is recommended that the institution contact American DataBank for training. Incorrect profile sharing can result in delays in the clinical rotation clearance process.
- • For Schools Not Using Complio: If the student's institution is not partnered with American DataBank, the student will be responsible for sharing their profile with Scripps Health. They will be able to do this from the account they’ve created through www.scrippsbackground.com. Once the profile share is approved by Scripps, access will be requested. Prior to the start date, you will see an email from Student Placements with the student access information. If you have not received the clearance email one week prior to a student’s start date, please email StudentPlacements@scrippshealth.org to check on clearance prior to sending the student for their first day. *Students who need assistance with profile sharing, or with any other processes in Complio, should contact American DataBank’s applicant support line, (800) 200-0853 or email@example.com.
Please note: Scripps employees who are completing a clinical rotation at Scripps must go through the clearance process as a student and must satisfy each requirement regardless of employment status.
- Scripps Affiliation Agreements (PDF, 260 KB)
On the last day of your rotation, please complete the exit survey below. We value your feedback regarding your educational experience.